Want to support Limited Resources? Contribute via Patreon.
Limited Resources is a weekly podcast dedicated to improving your skill at Magic: The Gathering, with an emphasis on Limited play. The show was started in 2009 with hosts Marshall Sutcliffe and Ryan Spain. In 2011 Ryan was hired into the R&D department at Wizards of the Coast, and as a result Jon Loucks joined the show as the co-host. After a long stint on the show, Jon was also hired into R&D at Wizards of the Coast in 2013. Brian Wong joined Marshall as the new co-host shortly after. Limited Resources is brought to you every week by our friends at Card Kingdom.
On Limited Resources we take a “Nuts and Bolts Spike” approach to the game. We look for value in all situations and try to maximize our edge at all times, no matter how small. Our hope is that by listening to the show, you will win more and have more fun playing Magic.
- Subscribe to Limited Resources with iTunes
- View the RSS feed for Limited Resources
- Watch Limited Resources videos on the LR YouTube Channel
- Watch Limited Resources draft videos on MTGOAcademy.com and GatheringMagic.com
- Follow Marshall on Twitter.
- Visit the Forum for LR Listeners on Reddit
- Purchase Limited Resources Sleeves, Deckboxes, and Playmats
- Visit the Limited Resources Group Page on Facebook.
- Read Marshall’s Limited Information column on DailyMTG.
- Email the show at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Follow the LRcube account on Twitter to keep up with the fun, free MTGO Cube drafts for LR Clan members. You can find additional info on the Limited Resources Cube site.
- Catch Marshall’s live stream at www.twitch.tv/marshall_lr
- Watch event coverage archives Marshall has done at http://www.twitch.tv/magic
- Listen to The 1-for-1 interview podcast by Marshall the1for1.com
- Subscribe to the LR Blog RSS feed
Into 60 card decks? Constructed Resources has you covered!
We are also proud to be the biggest clan on Magic Online! If you would like to join the Limited Resources Clan, simply message Marshall_LR on MTGO and ask for a clan invite.